The BridgeMill community yard sale has been rescheduled for June 26th & 27th.
The Bridgemill HOA board has released the following informational post.
One of the topics of discussion at the annual meeting was the garage sale rules. Some homeowners look at this biannual event as a revenue generator and a fun day out in the neighborhood. At the same time others, look at this as a major inconvenience to the Subdivision.
To be fair for all, we have established the following rules. These rules closely follow the covenants and design standards for the neighborhood but allow some flexibility for the garage sale participants.
The garage sale runs from Friday, June the 26th starting at 9:00 AM ending at 2:00 PM and from Saturday the 27th 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM. As an accommodation, no sales should start until Friday morning. Please respect this. We have a lot of traffic during the week days and adding more from the garage sale can impact school busses and commuter traffic.
ADDITIONAL SHERIFF’S PATROLS
CCS will be patrolling the neighborhood during the garage sale hours. In addition to their regular duties as law enforcement officers, they will be encouraging people to park on the correct side of the road as indicated by the HOA signage. They will be available from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Friday and again on Saturday starting at 8:00 AM and ending at 3:00 PM. This expense is covered by the HOA.
SIGN PLACEMENT – Very Important
1) The Property Management company will place banners at all of the main entrances to advertise the garage sale. They will be in place by at least Thursday at 5:00 PM. Please do no place any individual advertisements on common property. They are subject to removal without notice.
2) Please do not attach any individual signs to street posts and speed signs. Typically, this will damage the paint and require them to be repainted. This will result in immediate removal and disposal of the sign. We will assess a fine of $25.00 per event and will be billed to the homeowner.
3) Up to two directional signs per sale may be placed within the subdivision.
4) Signs may be placed no earlier than Thursday morning 7:00AM and must be removed by Sunday at 5:00 PM.
No for sale Items may be placed on the roadways or sidewalks.
Please make arrangements to store or dispose of items that do not sell. Items should be returned to your garage by Saturday at 5:00 PM.
1) If you will be donating items to local charities, please make arrangements to have them picked up by Tuesday.
2) If you will be disposing of items through your waste company please call them in advance and make sure that they will take them during your normal garbage pick up date. DO NOT LEAVE THEM BY THE ROADSIDE FOR LATER PICKUP. This would be a covenant violation and subject to fine.
We hope that everyone will have a successful and profitable garage sale.
PLEASE NOTE- The above was released as service to the community. The board cannot respond to individual posts and comments regarding this matter and specific homeowner issues. We have marked this post to prevent comments. Should you have a specific question, please email the board at BridgeMill@skylinepropertiesga.com.